TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

4.6.08

WHEREVER YOU ARE, DEATH WILL FIND YOU OUT

I WAS REALLY TOUCHED & CAME 2 REALIZE THAT FATE IS IN THE HANDS OF ALLAH. DO READ THIS WONDERFUL POETRY, WRITTEN BY S.H. AL ATTAS.

O READER TAKE A MORAL FROM HERE
NEVER KNOW YOUR END MAY BE NEAR
CHANGE YOUR LIVING AND MAKE AMENDMENTS
FOR HEAVEN, ON YOUR DEEDS DEPEND.

this is the tale of an Average Men
who acts contrary to Allah's plan
if you are reflected herein
then repent! and commit no sin

it was early in the morning at four
when death knocked upon a bedroom door
"who is the one there?" the sleeping one cried
"i am Izrael, let me inside"

at once the man began to shiver
as one sweating in deadly fever
he shouted to his sleeping wife
"don't let him take away my life"

"please go away, o Angel of Death!
leave me alone, i'm not ready yet
my family on me depend
give me a chance, o please perpend!"

the Angel knocked again and again
"friend, i'll take your life without a pain
it is your soul that Allah require
i come not with my own desire"

bewildered, the man began to cry
"o Angel, i am so afraid to die
i'll give you gold, i'll be your slave
don't send me to the unlit grave"

"let me in, o friend!" the Angel said
"open the door get up from your bed
if you do not allow me in
i will walk through it like a Jinn"

the man held a gun in his right hand
ready to defy the Angel's stand
"i'll point my guns towards your head
you dare come in, i'll shoot you dead"

by now the Angel was in the room
saying "o friend! prepare for your doom
foolish man, Angels never die
put down your gun and do not sigh"

"why are you afraid? tell me o man
to die according to Allah's plan?
come cmile at me, go not grim
be happy to return to Him"

"o Angel! i bow my head in shame
i had no time to take Allah's name
form morning til dusk, i made my wealth
never even caring for my health"

"Allah's command, i never obeyed
nor five times a day, i never prayed
a Ramadhan came and a Ramadhan went
but no time had i to repent"

"the Haj was already Fard on me
but i would not part with my money
all charities, i did ignore
taking usury, more and more"

"sometimes i sipped my favourite wine
with flirting women, i sat to dine
o Angel! i appeal to you
spare my life for a year or two"

"the laws o Quran, i'll obey
i'll begin to solat, this very day
my fast and Haj, i will complete
and keep away from self-conceit"

"i will refrain from usury
and give all my wealth fo charity
wine and wenches i will detest
Allah's Oneness i will attest"

"we Angel do what Allah demands
we cannot do against His demands
Death is ordained for everyone
father, mother, daughter or son"

"i'm afraid, this moment is your last
now be reminded, more of your past
i do understand your fears
but it's now too late for tears"

"you lived in this world two score more
never you did your people adore
your parents, you did not obey
hungry beggars you turned away"

"your two ill-forgotten female offsprings
in nightclubs, for livelihood they sing
instead of making more Muslims
you made your childrennon-Muslims"

"you ignored the Muadzzin's Azan
nor did you read th Holy Quran
breaking promises all your life
backbitting friends, and causing strife"

"from hoarded goods, great profits you made
and your poor workers you underpaid
horses and cards were leisure
money-making is your pleasure"

"you ate vitamins, and grew more fat
with the very sick you never sat
a pint of blood you never gave
which could a little baby is save"

"o Human, you have done enough wrong
you bought good properties for a song
when the farmers appealed to you
you did not have mercy, it's true"

"Paradise for you? i cannot tell
undoubtedly you will dwell in hell
there's no time for you to repent
i'll take your soul, fo which i'm sent"

the ending, however, is very sad
eventually, the man became mad
with a cry he jumped out of bed
and suddenly he fell down dead.

WHEREVER YOU ARE, DEATH WILL FIND YOU OUT, EVEN IF YOU ARE IN TOWERS BUILT UP STRONG AND HIGH! (AL-QURAN 4:78)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE