TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

30.5.09

BELENGGU.. TIADA LAGI..

Before this org ada pernah tulis ttg 1 episod hidup org dgn tajuk "BELENGGU". This is going to be the continuity of the story. Read on to figure out whether everything is too late or it is not..

Setelah lama org pikir dan pikir dan pikir.. Renung dan renung dan renung.. Kaji dan kaji dan kaji.. Selidik dan selidik dan selidik.. Akhirnye, org dah tau dah pe kes org d sna tu..

Org tak de la tanya kat dia pon. Org cuma merisik-risik dari kawan2 dia.. Nampaknye, Allah dah makbulkan permintaan org dan telah melembutkan hati org. Pintu hati org dah terbuka utk maafkan dia dan menerima nye semula dlm hidup org.

Akhirnye org dah berdamai dgn nye.. Kami dah tak de perselisihan faham lagi. Sbb org dah tahu pe masalah yg dia alami. Dan org dah faham keadaan dia. Dia pon dah banyak kali minta maaf.. Sedangkan Nabi pon ampunkan umatnya, apatah lagi org ni yg sekadar hamba Allah yg kerdil ni.

Harap2 kami akan sentiasa di landasan kebahagiaan dan tak akan menemukan BELENGGU yg sama... Insya'Allah..

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE