TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

13.7.09

Happy Birthday Na!!

Back during the weekends (specifically Saturday), I was supposed to attend my Selected Topis classes. Unfortunately (or should I say, Fortunately for me), it had not started. So, I moved on to my next destination.. My cousin's birthday party.. Her birthday was on the 8th July, but was celebrated on the 11th. (",)

All the way from Shah Alam, I drove to TTDI KL. That's a rather forthnightly xtvt I call it.. Hehehe.. I often hang around at my uncle's hse in TTDI. But not all the time.

All of us (my paternal family) gathered at this happy occasion of Sabrina's 10th Birthday celebration. She, a growing up girl, is so into Hannah Montana. So, my parents & I decided to get her the Hannah Montana school bag & exercise books. And guess what?? She really like them. And another guess what?? Her elder sis Juliana even had an "argument" with her over that school bag saying that she wants to take them to college.. Hahaha..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA


NATALIE (JULIANA'S FRIEND) MADE THESE
Na, now growing up to become a teenager is deeply "involved" in this Hannah Montana stuff, which other people see it like "What's so great about Hannah Montana??". Huhuhu.. But girls would be girls.

During the party, Juliana had organised a few indoor games such Musical Chair, Passing Parcel, Newspaper Dance and The Best Dressed Award. The kids were really spontaneous n sporting.. Well.. Kids... What is there to be shy off?? Hahaha..


MUSICAL CHAIR


THE WINNER --> ALIA

Niway, here wishing Sabrina "HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY!!". May all ur dreams come true!!

CHIEF MAFIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE