TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

6.8.09

1ST SIX YEARS

During my time, sesi persekolahan bermula at year end.. Which means, org start schooling ms almost end of December 1990. Org igt lg. Nnt org p cari lik report card primary school org. [Simpan kot.. Nk tnjuk kat anak2 nnt, cmne pembelajaran ibu dorg suatu ms dulu.. Wawawa..]

Since ni 1st time (konon) ktorg masuk a real school, so skolah ada mcm orientation day. Ktorg p skolah ri Ahad. Siap dgn pakai uniform skolah. Ala yg pinafore navy blue n white shirt tuu.. Huhuhu.. Time tu pakai dgn white socks n white shoes. Mmg sungguh2 white kot. Hari2 Ba sapu kapur kasut (shoe whitener), bg putih lik kasut org yg sntsa penuh dgn mud or dirt. [Haa.. Jgn tkejut lak, mmg Ba yg dok bg kasut org putih. Kata Ba, dia nk tgk ank dia nmpk smart selalu (as in kemas).]

Kat skolah ni, ada sjns system lak tau.. Std.1-4 dorg pakai letak je sume dlm 1 class. Xde ranking2 kebolehan or kepandaian lagi.. Org Std.1-3 Biru, 4 Kuning, 5-6 Biru.. Ms Std.5 & 6 ni la dorg dah tmptkan "the cream" sume 1 class. Ms ni la kne tol2 bsaing utk dpt tmpt elok dlm class n darjah. Org rase org igt lg name2 cikgu class org ms primary. Ni org snaraikan ni.. 1B: Mdm Ho Lai Fong, 2B: Ms Guan Sow Kum, 3B: Pn Tang Swee Choo (Mrs. Raja), 4K: Pn Yong Mei Li, 5&6B: Pn Anusooya. [Cikgu plg garang is Mrs. Raja la.. Gigil siot!!]

~ Ni gmbr dgn arwah Tok Ba, A.Mah, K.Shasha n Juliana in 1991 ~

Ktorg ms dlm Std.4 baru layak d elect sbg prefect. Every class have 2 elect 3 girls. So ms class org dulu was org, Wen Ping n Shakun. 4 Biru : Carene, Eda, Gillian. 4 Hijau : Michelle See, Sarah Sim, 4 Merah : Amelia, Tiffany, Sabrina. Ni le antara pengganas2 sekolah.. Huhuhu.. Tp kan. there's 1 thing unique ttg our uniform.. Prefects' uniform.. Ktorg still pakai the same uniform, mcm student biase. Cume yg mbezakan ktorg is the Yellow tie that we wear. [As far as I m concern, zaman skrg dorg dah ada uniform baru. Prefects pakai baju light blue n navy blue skirt n yellow tie. Dah xde unipue pd their uniform coz sm mcm prefects2 skolah primary lain2 (kebanyakkan nye).] Ms primary gak, I was elected as the Head Prefect. It was 1996 then.

Lucky enuff for me to get 4A's for UPSR. During our time --> 1996, we were the last batch that sits for only 4 UPSR papers. The batch after us sits for 5 papers which included Science. Luck was on our side I guess.

There's this 1 teacher whom I adore most!! She drove this small-cute-tiny yellow mini car. Hahaha.. The exact one like Mr. Bean's but slightly faint yellow. She was my class teacher for 2 consecutive years. She calls me by the name of "Big Baby Elephant".. Wanna noe y?? Hahaha.. Logically, I was big in size then. [Even bigger now.. Hahaha..] But my attitude was like a baby. That's why she called me by that. I never minded it at all. In fact, I kinda like it. She was my beloved teacher, n will alwiz be my favourite primary school teacher. She is Puan Anusooya. [Laavanya Kathiresen's mom]

Oh ya.. She really observed her students. Or should I say, she really had her eyes on me. Ada skali tu, ntah le cmne dia leh tnmpak lak.. Ba slalu tgu kat luar fencing belah Logan Road tu. N stp kali org smpi je kat Ba, Ba mesti angkat beg org. Jd nye, org melenggang je la.. Huhuhu.. So, dtg la this very fortune blossoming day of mine, bl tb2 Puan Anusooya ckp.. "Shazwani.. Come here u Big Baby Elephant.. I dont want u to ask ur father to carry ur school bag already!!" Alamak!! Cikgu nmpk la lak.. Adoiyaii.. Kantoi!! Since then, stp kali Ba offer nk angkat beg, org dah tak kasi Ba angkat. Mmg bg pgajaran tol la Puan Anusooya ni..

~ With Juliana on feri during school holidays in 1993 (Std. 3) ~

Era2 org ni, recess time ke, waktu awl pg ke, balik skolah ke, ktorg mesti maen acilut sembunyi, batu seremban or lompat getah. Ada geng2 lak.. Tu yg best tu. Asal ada pluang, mesti main nye. Ada smpi skali tu, kne marah dgn Ba. Sbb pny la asyik dok maen, smpi xnmpk Ba dah smpi. Kne la dgr syarahan Ba kat umh lak.

Ms org jadi Brownies lak, ktorg di bahagi kpd small groups, supaya ktorg sng nk blajar mende2 baru dpd senior2 ktorg. Dlm Pek org, Pek 3 ada 4 kump. Siantan, Teratai, Cempaka n Kenanga. Org pny kump Siantan. Stp kump lak ada lagu grup msg2.
Siantan: "Siantan datang berkawan, Berani macam pahlawan."
Teratai: "Teratai nama diberi, Bekerja setiap hari."
Cempaka: "Cempaka bersuka ria, Menolong orang duka."
Kenanga: "Kami bernama kenanga, Berjasa dan bertenaga."
Suke3!! Ni lah kenangan2 istimewa masa jd Tunas Puteri ni. Sgt best woo..

Hohoho.. Ada skali ni, org n dak2 Brownies ni p la mcm Hari Pengakap & Pandu Puteri la.. So ada le booths utk small2 games. Pastu org ni pny la gagah nk lari dr 1 booth ke booth yg lain, alih2 on d way lari tu *BEDEBUK*.. Adoiyaii!! Jatuh kot.. Kalau skdr jatuh ats rumput je, xpela gak.. Ni jatuh dlm selut!! [Selut tu bkn "salute" ek.. Selut tu lumpur..] Pastu, leh lak wat keje bodoh, dok bdiri je kat tgh2 padang tu. Mujo Ai Pheng ada ms tu. Dia ckp "The longer u stand here, the more people will see u n this mud. U better go change now. Lets go!". Tol gak ckp dia kan. Senget tol la org ni time tu. So, in the end org pon p la tukar. Nsb bek bw baju xtra.

Org bw baju tu pon sbb after lunch tu, ktorg ada ptandingan menari. It is called the Modern Dance Competition. Ktorg compete in a group of 4 people : org, Ai Pheng, Amelia n Michelle See. Ktorg gune lagu "(I've Had)The Time Of My Life"- Dirty Dancing Soundtrack. N guess what?? We got 1st in our category.. A good win for MGS!!

Berbaloi tol practices ktorg slama ni. Ktorg usually practice during weekends d umah Ai Pheng (Kajang Road) or Michelle's hse (Kebun Bunga). If we need to practice during the weekdays, I followed Michelle home. Lps keje baru p amik org d umah Michelle. Huhuhu.. Luckily my parents are open-minded.

~ Pix taken on my 11th b'day celebration at McDonald's Free School Road ~

To tell the truth, I m not embarassed to say that in my entire 6years of primary school, I never ever wore baju kurung to school. Ini serious!! Xpela, sume pon dah berlalu. All the reminiscence are so hard to be deleted from my mind. I will continue to tell these stories to my children. Insya'Allah.. Jika diberi kesempatan.

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE