TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

6.10.10

My LOYAL Companion

Org slalu pk kalo "companion" mesty nye psgn idop, spouse or kekasih. And maybe ada yg anggap parents, siblings, friends or pets as their loyal companion. But as for me, all stated above are not my LOYAL companion. The one and only loyal companion of mine is my TEARS.

Pelik tapi benar. Org ni sbnr nye bkn la spt yg org lain pk n nmpk. Nmpk je muke org ni garang, sombong n ganas. Tp pd hakikat nye, org ni ley d katakan cpt tsentuh n mudah terusik aty. I wasn't like this then, but am NOW!!

Org lain slalu kata yg xelok kalo kte ni slalu nangis2. Nnt jd mcm Kassim Selamat lak.. Hahaha.. Bkn nye pe, sbnr nye xelok slalu sgt bsedey n meratapi nasib. Kang lain lak jadi nye..

As for me, I felt relieved as soon as I release my tears. Just let them trickle down my cheeks. Thru my tears, my emotions were set free. My heart talks thru my tears. Everything dat was left deep inside was discoverable when my tears drip.

Mungkin tu je la cara org muhasabah diri. Hanya org je yg tau nilai diri org. So org tpaksa lah mdalami ke dasar jiwa. Cara tu je org ley knl sape diri org yg sbnrnye. Org xnk jadi hipokrit.

Biarlah airmata je jadi teman setia org slame2 nye. Org tak kisah. Org redha. Asalkan Allah tau yg org sntsa ikhlas dlm mjlnkan tgjwb n peranan org.

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE