TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

15.4.12

SAYA BILA LAGI??

Last Sunday (9.4.2012), I attended my cozin's engagement party. :) Kak Alina, anak Mak Tam n Mamu Latif.. My 2nd maternal uncle. Xdele ramai pon sbb wat famly2 je pon.. Ni org kasi gmbo dia skit..
Upon waking up for my bfast dis morning, my Mak told me that my youngest maternal uncle called-up to inform dat 2moro (Monday), some1 will come over 2 their house to propose/merisik/hantar tanda for her eldest daughter (my age). As I have expected n long-awaited. :)

Ye la, my cozin tu pon ramai org yg minat kot.. Cuma sume nye xde jodoh.. So hopefully, yg ni akn bkekalan hingga melangkah ke jinjang pelamin strusnye berlayar hingga ke syurga. Amiin~ ^_^

TAPI.. Npe wat ri Isnin?? 16.4.2012!!! = = ' Owh, baru sy prasan.. Dats my cozin's birthday!! 28th birthday!! :) Smoga bsmpena tarikh yg sgt bmkna dlm idop dia, kebahagiaannye juga akn bpnjangan.. Insya'Allah..

And it also came 2 my knowledge, another cozin of mine from SP, my youngest maternal aunty's 2nd daughter is getting married. In May.. Also my age!! :) Alhamdulillah.. Hopefully sume nye akn bjalan lancar spt yg dirancang!!

Wani doakan Kak Alina, Laila & Soraya akan kekal bahagia hingga ke syurga nnt. Wani tak dapat nak bagi lebey2 tapi cuma iringan doa Wani buat hubungan kalian diharapkan sudah memadai. :) Wani sayang korang!! Bila dah jadi isteri org tu, jagalah nama baik suami, diri sendiri n famly. Jangan sesekali lupa kat Allah, Nabi n agama Islam kte. Slagi kte bpandukan syariat, insya'Allah barakah Nya sntsa mengalir buat kte. :) I LOVE U ALL!!

1 je persoalan --> SAYA BILA LAGI?? ^_^
1 je jawapan --> ITU SUME PERANCANGAN ALLAH. SEBAIK2 PERANCANGAN KTE, LEBIH BAIK PERANCANGAN ALLAH.. :)

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE