TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

21.8.08

CuTi-CuTi SeLaNgOr

Yuhu everybody!!
Org sebenarnye baru balik dari Selangor. Yela, dah lama kot tak gi sana. Hehehe. Wanna noe how my story goes? Lets together go thru my journal..

15th Aug 2008
Ba sent me to Sg. Nibong Bus Station. Ba waited for me to aboard bus and waited til the bus moved at about 1415. Waved Ba goodbye & off my journey starts. Upon reaching the bottle-neck road, splitting d highway towards Seberang Jaya and Juru, there was a massive jam. I was rather worried. Coz, if there were to be jam there, what will d look b along the highway. Hmm.. But, lucky for me! As the bus moved, I found that the jam was only within 1km distance due to road construction. D journey continues. Sofee msged me at about 1700. I was just exiting d Slim River Toll. Reached Puduraya like about 1930. I break my fast on d bus. In the darkness. Hahaha!! Poor me.. Khai msged me at about 2000, wanting to know my whereabouts. Reached Shah Alam Bus Station like about 2015. Khai was already there with Ikin & Mar. Immediately then, Khai drove to Hulu Langat, to send me to Zaki's house. Reached there about 2100. Ibu was already expecting me. Ibu prepared some food for us. Khai & gang left at 2215. Juli, Sitah & Ain had a good chat with me before we went to bed. (",)

16th Aug 2008
Woke up in Zaki's house. Obviously.. Hehehe.. Had a good breakfast. Ibu does not allow me to enter the kitchen. She says that I'm d guest, so I must stay in d living room. While Ibu & Ain prepare lunch, I helped Sitah & Juli with their school work. After lunch, had some chats with Ibu. Around 1800, Ain took me round d housing scheme on Angah's bike. Very large area!! We, d whole family dine out at a nearby stall. Had a chat with Ain til midnite. Nice & good one.

17th Aug 2008
Still at Zaki's house. Ayah is off today. Ayah has d love for birds. There are a few at home. Rare hobby though.. Ibu cooked lunch. We had a very tummy-filling lunch. Pity Ibu, really wanted to make me feel at home. She's exhausted by evening. Left me chatting with Zaki. Syu confirmed that she'll fetch me after Maghrib prayers. In the evening, went out with Sitah. We went for an evening ride and had good chats n laughs. Came home by 1845 to settle down for Maghrib prayers. After Maghrib, Syu came with her bro, Zul. Moved to her home in Kg. Sg. Raya, Cheras, Kajang. Watched Chong Wei's battle against Lin Dan. Luck sided China though. Then we had dinner. Waited for Syu to finish up her lab report, then we went to bed. Had a long chat about everything in UiTMPP. Slept at 0400.

18th Aug 2008
Woke up 0930. Hahaha.. Good 'gossips' til late for the morn. Had my bath. Breakfast together with Syu's siblings & grandma. After that, by noon, went out to Mines Shopping Mall. Syu & Zul wanted to buy present for their father. (",) Directly from Mines, they sent me to Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. Who's house? My bestfriend's rented house. Sal came downstairs to welcome me. I thanked Syu & his brother before bidding them farewell. The nite of "Ancient Stories" is tonite!! All long-kept stories were blurted. Nice meeting-up with Sal!! Dine with food cooked by Sal. Tasty & delicious!! It's finger-licking good!!

19th Aug 2008
Supposed to go over to UiTM Malaysia with Sal. But I felt really exhausted after all the "trips" around Selangor. So I decided to stay home. Rest! I did not have my lunch coz the goreng cempedak that Sal prepared for breakfast was still filling my tummy. :-P After my bath at about 1500, I went down to buy some cooking ingredients. My turn to cook, and fulfill Sal's dream to eat the gulai udang that I used to cook, when she was still in Penang. No sweat for my beloved bestfriend!! The dinner dishes were Gulai Udang, Masak Lemak Sotong, Bendi & Fucuk Goreng and Telur Bawang. Gosh!! Like 10 people meal eh?? Hahaha!! Poor Sal, got home exhausted at about 1730. Still had d time to fry mushrooms for tea. Touched..! We settled the rest of the dishes by 2030. Then we started chatting again. Continuing our chats & gossips, before my 'departure' tomorrow.

20th Aug 2008
Early morning, rise & shine!! Sal didn't go to campus to settle her FYP today, since I'll be leaving for Subang Perdana later. We had English-breakfast today!! Sal cooked a fantastic one. Huhuhu.. Cha & his brother fetched me at about 1000. Kissed Sal goodbye and off to Subang Perdana. On the way there, Cha's brother stopped at Giant Shah Alam. Cha needed to get somethings. By 1215 we reached Cha's house. All her siblings are the home-type. Do not leave the house unnecessarily. We had a good start. Her mom & dad were friendly though quite timid. Before going to bed, her elder sis, Asma (Angah) had a long-chat with me. All sorts of stories she told me. Really had fun time talking to her. Slept at about 2345. But didn't go straight to the wonderland. Chatted a few "issues" with Cha. Hehehe.. Slept about 0200. (^+^)

21st Aug 2008
Yoohoo!! Rise & shine!! All prepared to go home. Yup.. back to Penang. Had breakfast with Cha's siblings. Cha & Along sent me to Shah Alam Bus Station. It was a rainy day. All wet. It's ok. As long as I was already safe on the bus. (^_^) Contacted Zaki to inform of my leaving. He was unhappy upon hearing that I was leaving for Penang, coz he wanted to come visit me in Shah Alam on his new bike. It's ok, there'll always be a next time.. Insya'Allah.. I reached Penang at about 1530, a 5-hour trip from Shah Alam. Ba fetched me from Sg. Nibong Bus Station.. and home I went.. Had a good rest as advised by Zaki. Gonna miss him so much!! :'-(

CHIEF MAFIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE