TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

22.8.08

DeDiCaTeD 2 mY tWiN..IrMa

My housemate n roomate since d 1st day of my Dip years, is celebrating her 24th birthday this very day!! She is none other than Noor Irmahani Bt. Mohmad Tahiruddin of Ipoh, Perak.

Gosh!! All my gang has turned 24 (except Ina n I). Niway, I've not enuff $ to buy you a special gifts or so. But I do haf a special dedication, specially made for a wonderful friend like you. This is just a small present from me, from d bottom of my heart.

Since the first day we met

I've learnt to be like you, but yet

I will never be able to do so

Coz you are who you are, that I must know

You're sweet & humble

No words are describable

You never let out your tears

You always keep you fears

For a small women like you

I should say that, "You will always be you"

Never to interfere other people's affair

Still you have your own flair

To meet you & be friends

Was never part of life plans

This is what has been written

And it will never be forbidden

I'm glad that we came across

From now til the time froze

I will appreciate all you've given

No matter how far will be our distance

May we be like sisters in years to come

Coz you're my twin from different dad & mom

Me here just going to wish

"Happy 24th Birthday" as a wish

For you are celebrating it today

Hope that you'll accept it in a special way

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY IRMA!!

CHIEF MAFIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE