TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

12.5.09

BIG NEWS!! HAPPY NEWS!!

On May 7th 2009, I received an sms from a close friend of mine, Ina, informing that she'll be engaged on the 9th May 2009. I certainly wasn't shocked or petrified. Frankly speaking, I've expected this news since the first day she said that she's so anxious waiting for her brother's return form Australia. (",)

All I could do was recite prayers that her occassion will be smoothe flowing. I am really happy for her. Alhmadulillah... At least, she is bonded with a tie between her n her partner.. Or should I call "soulmate"..

Then, on the 10th May 2009, Ina again sent me a msg stating her wedding date. I was a little shocked but I am truly happy for her. Alhamdulillah.. Finally, 1 of our members is gonna get married.

Not even a single bit of jealous slip thru my mind. In fact, I am really proud of Ina. She will finally manage to pull thru. Even I myself, until now, still have not managed to touch anyone's heart.. I am so glad that she had invited me unofficially to her wedding. Her card will come later.

I am very happy that Norhaslina & Hafizuddin will be getting married in this near future. I do hope that their marriage will be blessed by Allah. Not for a short while, but 'til death do them part. Insya'Allah...

Probably after this, Ina will no longer be able to join us in meet-ups. But it's ok, coz we understand that in Islam, a wife is nowhere else to be other than home unless with husband's permission. So, I do hope that Hafizuddin will take a good care of Ina for the rest of their life..

Na, aku akan slalu doakan kebahagiaan ko. Aku bangga n terharu sgt bila dapat brite ko nak kahwin. Nampak nye, dalam ramai2 kte, ko la yg melangkah dulu. Tahniah!! Aku yakin yg kawan2 kte yg lain pon akan doakan kebahagiaan ko, wpun ada antara kte yg dah tpisah dek kerana perkara yg tiada hujung pangkal nye. Pe2 pon Na, aku nak ucap TAHNIAH n cpt2 dptkan anak saudara utk ktorg ye.. (^+^)

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE