TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

25.7.09

SUBANG JAYA - BAYAN BARU

I hate my life for once!! Of all days in the 365 days this year (to be specific), why on earth must I attend class TODAY???? It is not specifically bcoz I had to attend the DVB n 3G class. But it is just bcoz of the sudden Mid-Sem break announced by our NC, Prof Ibrahim Abu Shah (which we considered as starting today).

This term break is said as sudden bcoz of the closings of UiTM campuses, 1 by 1 starting with Lendu, Melaka. Then it was followed by Permatang Pauh (Penang), Seri Iskandar (Perak) and Dungun (Terengganu). Therefore, Ayahanda decided to make this "holiday" a semester break (probably suffering to see n hear 1 by 1, state campuses being closed temporarily).

So, as my class proceed for 4 continuous hours til 1pm, I had no choice but to sit, listen n take notes. GOSH!! Thinking of the faces I will meet in Penang, made me felt so uneasy in the class. As immediately as clock strucks 1, Puan Wan Zurainah allowed us to leave. I sped off to my car n off to get my things in Subang Jaya.

I pushed off from Subang Jaya at 2.45pm. I had my lunch in the car - cabonara that Aunty Chah cooked last nite. Enjoyed my food.

As I was driving, I came across this motorbike rider. All blacks!! I saw him immediately after passing by Tanjung Malim exit. There is something about him that I would like to share. To me, he is rather weird in a way.

He rode his bike, on the left-most lane for heavy vehicles. He did not bother to ride on the motorcycle lane. All through the way, he followed behind me, as if he was driving a car!! Man this guy!! When I overtook a vehicle in front of me, he also did the same thing. Swerving into the right-most lane.. again, as if he drove a car!! He tailed me (not as in stalking I mean), for quite a distance. At 1 point, he sped off on his bike, n there he went.. disappeared into the thin air (out of sight.. not vanished!!) Probably he took the Gopeng Exit.

Definitely, he is 1 of the rearest kind that I have ever met. By the way, I managed to get hold of his registration number AGU5954. I seriously do not know what was his bike brand (as I am not bike literate.. hahahaha..).

I continued my journey.. By passing the Ipoh Selatan n Jelapang toll. Using the new road, parallel to the old road. Then I saw a signboard stating Kuala Kangsar in several km. A smile came to my face. Then after a few minutes, the sign Cangkat Jering, Taiping, Beruas Exit, again made me smile. Hahaha..

After an hour from that exit, I finally reached Juru. Yay!! I so love it when I saw the new flyovers n the Penang bridge. What to do.. born to be a Selangorian, brought up to be a Penangite, spent most of my time in Penang.. So was, will n always be a Penangite!!

Stopped for Asar prayers at a surau near THEIR house, before going to night market with Acap. Then had a short chat with THEM. So happy to meet them. So glad!!

Last but not least, got infected by the cough n flu that Faris was going thru.. Now I am seriously affected!! Thanx to Faris, for making my day a complete one!! Reached Bayan Baru safely at 7.15pm.

HAPPY!!

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE