TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

4.8.09

MY EXTRAVAGANZA FAMILY

To me, my family means a lot. My extravaganza family means my large family. Yg blah Mak ni org pgil Mami-Mamu utk Pakcik n Makcik, Bey-Bu utk Abang n Kakak. Tp yg blah Ba ni ala2 modern skit.. Pgil Uncle-Aunty.. So couzins pon stil pgil Abg-Kak lg.. Here, I'd like to intro a bot abt my maternal n paternal family.

MATERNAL FAMILY
It simply means my mother's side of the family.. Ala, yg ala2 hindi pny pgilan tu.. Huhuhu.. It's rather complicated though.. So, let me 'story2' a bit.. [Bak kata org Malaysia laa..]

Arwah Nani org nama Hajibee Bt. Mohd. Hussein. Arwah Nana org nama Noordin Bin Omar. Both my grandparents were from Malaysia. Tp yg ktorg leh ada keturunan Benggali ni sbb arwah moyang org ni (Mohd. Hussein) asal dari India. Moyang la yg bw darah keturunan tu. To make it more complicated, my moyang ada kahwin dgn 1 lady in India sblm dia dtg Malaysia n kahwin dgn arwah nenek (Fatimah Bt. Ai) [Haa.. Org pon dah penin dah ni..] Haa.. Cmtu le agk complicated nye asal ktorg. Huhuhu.. Then bila datuk n nenek org kahwin, dpt la Nani org n 3org abg. Arwah Nana Bakar, Arwah Nana Yusof n Arwah Nana Ghouse.

Then Nani kahwin dgn Nana. Dikurniakan 11 org cahaya mata, tp hanya 9 je yg smpt hidup lama utk melihat dunia. Yg lg 2 (my aunty n uncle) meninggal masa baby lg. Antara 9 bradik, Mak org sulung perempuan. This is the flow --> Pak Chaq, Mamu Latiff, Mak, Mamu Aziz, Mamu Hussein, Mamu Omar, Mamu Mansor, Nunum n Maksu. [If xsilap, yg 2 siblings tu is after Mamu Hussein sorg n b4 Mamu Mansor sorg.]

Family 1: Pak Chaq (Ibrahim), Mak Chaq (Mariam), Bey Mazlan, Bu Mazita, Bey Reza n Bu Razia


Family 2: Mamu Latif [arwah], Mak Tam, Kak Aida n Kak Alina
[~ pix not available at the time of publishing ~]

Family 3: Ba, Mak n Me


Family 4: Mamu Aziz, Mami Zora, Abg Azlee n Abg Azmir


Family 5: Mamu Hussein, Mami Natrah, Abg Hafiz, Kak Nadiah n Mursyid
[~ pix not available at the time of publishing ~]

Family 6: Mamu Omar [arwah], Mami Rokiah, Abg Ridzuan n Hidayah
[~ pix not available at the time of publishing ~]

Family 7: Mamu Mansor, Mami Ros, Laila, Noriah, Shimah n Nurin


Family 8: Ba Baharudin, Nunum(Aishah), Abg Badri, Afiq n Syahmi


Family 9: Maksu(Zaliha), Kak Sarah, Soraya n Samirah


PATERNAL FAMILY
If the one b4 is about my mom's side of the family, kali ni is about my dad's side of the family. Act'ly, org pon xtau sgt sjrh dis side of the family. Cume tau from my grandparents pny marriage laa.. Dengan ketentuan Allah, arwah Tok Ba n Tok Achi pon kahwin.. Arwah Tok Ba org nama Ahmad Bin Long, Tok Achi org nama Rahimah Bee Bt. Mydin. Pastu dianugerahkan 6 org cahaya mata. The 1st was my Ba of course.. Ba, Uncle Din, Aunty Mama, Aunty Mah, Aunty Chah n Uncle Harris.

Family #1 Ba, Mak n Me
[~ no uploading needed as it repeats ~]

Family #2 Uncle Din, Aunty Faridah, Juliana, Azhar, Sarah, Sabrina n Elias


Family #3 Uncle Shafie, Aunty Mama (Fatimah) n Kak Shasha
[~ pix not available at the time of publishing ~]

Family #4 Aunty Mah [single]


Family #5 Aunty Chah n Amir


Family #6 Uncle Harris, Aunty Pauzeah, Hezri n Hazira
[~ pix not available at the time of publishing ~]

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE