TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

19.10.09

UP.. EXPECT THE LEAST EXPECTED

I've just finished watching the animated story UP. A story of a wilderness explorer or I consider as a boy scout, to help nature, protect wild life and respect elders, while performing his task in his mission to obtain a badge before he could be called "senior wilderness explorer". It's a fun adventure, yet a tearful story. This is when the sometg he least expected in life came to knock on his door.

Sometimes, the thing that we least expect in life is the most valuable one. We might not see it immediately. But as soon as we are approaching the end, it will be the best thing we had ever experienced.

Life is never fair for anyone. But we must be fair in life. We ought to taste the bitter sweet of life and what life has in store for us. It might look simple, but hard work is the KEY to a happy life.

Nothing's free in this world. The world is neither free for us to create sins. We were brought into this world to appreciate the nature n the wonderful assets of the content. We were not told to destroy the beauty of it or even worst, the human race.

Our life is too short for us to do everything, to be remembered. But our life is never too short for us to do something that will be remembered for the rest of the time. Put in the best of what we can give in just anything we do. Never pretend to do something that we are not capable of. Be realistic!

Helping hand is never pushed away in any matters. Hand in hand is the power to a team spirit. Coz no man is an island. We need each other. Someone to always support us. Someone who could be there for us. Someone who sees our mistakes, but never judge us by those.

In future.. Still wondering whether all these matters will be implemented in daily life. Will there be anymore respect for one another??

As for now, it is good enuff to noe that what I have been n am doing is with all my heart. I never felt proud of what I've done. And if I do it for my friends, I always do hope that even with the littlest bit of advice to my friends, prayers of good days ahead were n is always blessed for them. No matter how my friends treat me, I will never keep the grudge for them. I will always pray for their life to be better and safe, no matter who and where they are.

CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE