TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

17.6.11

MY HAPPILY-WED BEST FRIEND

This is my best friend.
SALIANA


This is Sal & her daughter.
MAMA & QALISYA

Today is 17th June 2011.
Sal turns 27 on this very day.
Aww.. Mama's getting old.
[Oopss.. That reminds me that I'm at the same era too.. :P]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!!

May you be blessed with all the best thing that life has to offer. :)

I might not send you any gift
[especially such as HOLIDAY to Sabah.. NOW!!]
But I do have a short verse for you..

Mama,
For time had passed us very fast
It's just like we just met
How time flies leaving us
Creating memories, pending judgements & mistakes
As we grow older everyday
We might sometimes stop our pace
Looking back in the past
Who were those with us through thick & thin?
What had we done to cause this situation?
When did these occurrence took place?
Why were we meant to meet?
How long will all this last?
A simple answer for me, I guess..
A true friend in life will answer everything
Making all impossible dreams come true
That's where I know I'm right
That was the day I found you
On this very lovely day
Your age had climbed another level
With a loving husband by your side
[although Papa's in Sabah]
And cute little darling daughter
Your life is complete & full of happiness
Celebrating your birthday with loved ones
Makes it an even more unforgettable day!!

~May Allah alwiz bless you n your family with all the blessings you deserve~
Shaz


CHIEF

2 comments:

  1. laling.terima kasih banyak2.mmuahhh...mmuahhh...from me & qalisya tau..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAMA2 KASIH MAMA~ I <3 U~ MUAAAHHHH~

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE