1. Take my BP.
2. Take my temperature. [look at the thermometer unsatisfied]
3. Insert the thermo again n took out. [shaking the thermo to normal, again unsatisfied]
4. AGAIN take my temperature. [shaking his head.. VERY HIGH FEVER.]
5. Asked me "How does your tummy feel?" --> Is like the WHIRLPOOL inside my tummy!!
6. 1st conclusion : You are suspected to have appendix! [my heart went "Are you serious??" still smilimg]
7. 2nd conclusion : You are also suspected to have dengue fever! ["I am so gonna kill u doc!!" again in my heart~]
From d 1st conclusion, d doc pressed my right side of d abdomen. I put my finger on my navel, then doc press left & right of my abdomen. I felt painless. So d doc decided to scrape of the 1st assumption.
From d 2nd conclusion, d doc said that if my fever was to continuously b at the same level, I might need to be admitted to hospital. D doc also asked whether my joints & muscles were aching n my answer was definitely YES!!!
So.. Shazwani had learnt her lesson today. A beautiful lesson!! :) Now only Shazwani would take the time to look into the SYMPTOMS, CAUSES & EFFECTS of the illness.
#1. Symptoms of Appendix
- Belly-button pain (navel pain)
- Rapidly worsening pain
- Low-grade fever & chills
- Vomiting, nausea or loss of appetite
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Gas & bloating
- Rebound tenderness
As for those who are still in the midst of "What is appendix?", this picture below can be a little guide for you.
[source : www.webmd.com]
#2. Symptom of Dengue Fever
- Severe joint & muscle pain
- Swollen glands (lymphadenopathy)
After the LONGGGGG treatment from d doc, I went home for a rest. That nite, I suffered the worst nitemare of my life.. I was shivering under my blanket --> juz like a drug addict!! =="
Fortunately luck was on my side.. I got an MC and will be release from work tomorrow :) Alhamdulillah~