TERJEMAHAN AL-QURAN

QURAN TRANSLATION

Me MySeLf & I

sToRy Of My LiFe..

How my life goes.. People don't know the process n the flow. People always intend to misjudge me. I just don't understand why.. This is one of the ultimate reasons for me to share this blog with those who really need to get to know me better and would like to see the different view of life. All I have here is just to express what I could, from my experiences and things, people that I love. Looks rather simple, but trust me, it is very tough!! Venture down my words and nurture the good once out and save the undesired once, probably for a second opinion. Enjoy your readings!! CHIEF MAFIA

~ i LiKe ~

MY IKRAM JOURNEY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

BLIAW IN MY LIFE~

Daisypath Friendship tickers

~ LEAVE UR TRACE ~

I'D LIKE 2 WELCOME EVERYONE 2 MY PAGE!! DO LEAVE UR TRACES HERE~ LUV U LOTS!!

1.10.12

FAREWELL AZIAH

AZIAH!!

a name least known
coz d usual is AZIE!!
juz to make a person's name
nice to be called
as given by their family
so i called her AZIAH
:)

she who??
a graduate of dip in pharmacy
come all d way from ipoh
2nd last child of 9 siblings
a successful muslimah in d making

azie jiyah

facts about aziah
1. al-azhar dentistry student to-be
2. share partner of aziya az-zahra
3. bestfren : fatimah zahrah
4. aboard flight for egypt NOW!! (10pm Malaysian time)

adik & kakak

Kakak..
Bu minta maaf kerana selama kte berkawan Bu banyak wat salah kat kakak. Mohon dihalalkan segala ilmu dan nasihat kakak kepada Bu. I learnt many wonderful things from u!! Bu sentiasa doakan kakak bahagia dan Allah permudahkana segala urusan kakak d mana sahaja kakak berada.

Bu may not have been with u when u needed someone
Coz I know u already had someone beside u
Bu may not be nice to u all this while
Coz I know everyone else will be towards u
Bu may not be a good elder sister to u
Coz I know u have better sisters than I am
Bu may not hugged u tight enuff during farewell
Coz I don't want to shed tears in front of u
Bu may not kissed u with love enuff the other day
Coz I don't want to make u feel sad
Bu may not be a friend that u expected
Coz I don't want to end up shedding ur tears
i LOVE u kakak~


video for aziah

No matter where u are dear, Bu sentiasa doakan kakak sihat2 sentiasa dan andai kesihatan kurang mengizinkan, ketahuilah bahawa Allah sedang meringankan dosamu. :) I LOVE u til my last breath~

(photo courtesy of nuraziah)

farewell party in penang

farewell party in shah alam
(photos courtesy of fatimah zahrah)

cake for aziah


CHIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY?? ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HAPPY ME

D Sweet Moments Slideshow: Shazzy’s trip from Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia to 9 cities , Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Sungai Petani and Butterworth was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

MY HAPPINESS

MY JOURNEY 4 KNOWLEDGE

EXTENDED GRATITUDE TO AMIN@AWE & KHAIRI NAIRFAN@UDIN FOR SHARING A FEW PHOTOS HERE.. (",)

MY MEMORIEZ

COURTESY OF NURUL AMIN@AWE